Who is Eligible?
Thrive Scholars is looking for highly motivated high school juniors from under-resourced schools and families who aspire to attend a selective college or university. Students enter the program during the spring semester of their junior year of high school and are immediately immersed in our comprehensive program model.
Thrive Scholars reviews applications holistically and does not have absolute requirements for admission. However, students who are accepted into the program typically meet the following criteria:
- Cumulative high School GPA of 3.7 or higher (unweighted, out of 4.0)
- 10th Grade PSAT Score of 1050+ or 11th Grade PSAT Score of 1140+ (if taken)
- Household income at or below $75,000
- Identify as one of the following:
- A first-generation college student
- A student of color
If you are interested in applying to our program, please complete the short form below and you will be notified when our application opens for our 2020 Scholars.
Prospective Scholar Interest Form