160 State Street, 3rd floor
Boston, MA 02109
There are 4 train lines (T stops) that are within walking distance of our office.
• Blue Line – Aquarium Station (1 minute walk to the office)
• Green Line – Government Center (10 minute walk to the office) All Green Line trains pass through this stop (B train, C train, D train, and E train).
• Orange Line – State Street (6 minute walk to office)
• Red Line – Downtown Crossing (10 – 15 minute walk to the office).
• We are accessible by the commuter rail via South Station Bus and Train Terminal. It is a 13 minute walk via Congress Street.
• We are also accessible by North Station which is a 20 minute walk. Alternatively, there is Green Line access between North Station and Government Center, which is an 8 minute walk.
From the airport, it is about a 15-30 minute drive via MA-1A S. You can also take I-90 W, or I-90W and then Seaport Blvd.
There are nearby parking garages within 10 minutes from the office. The closest parking garage
is located at 75th State Street.
Up to 1 hour = $28.00
Over 1 hour = $42.00
75 State Street Garage accepts cash and credit cards at the Pay Stations in the building lobby and
credit cards only at the vehicular exit.
Enter 160 State Street Building, and walk straight ahead and our two elevators are located on
your left. Please take the elevator to the 3rd floor.